- Good class for Parents and children
- This class will teach you all the steps to make delicious and beautiful iced sugar cookies.
You will receive hands on instruction teaching from making the dough, rolling and cutting out shapes, baking the cookies and finally how to decorate. We will also show you how to make and tint the royal icing.
Each student will take home 1/2 dozen decorated cookies, additional dough and icing to practice at home, and all the recipes used in class.
Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes since we will be standing for most of the class.
This is a great class for parents and older kids (8 and up) to enjoy together.
Classes are limited to 6 students and run 3 hours from 5:30pm-8:30pm.
- Do you love pie, but cringe at the thought of making your own crust because it just seems too daunting? Come to our class and let us show you how to simply combine flour, butter, salt and water to make a flaky and delicious crust.
- Hands on instruction includes learning to make and roll pie dough, shape crust and bake a pie. All equipment and ingredients are included.
- Students will take home their dough and enjoy a slice of the pie we make together at the end of class. You will also receive a copy of all the recipes used in class.
- Kids over 8 are welcome to join with their parents - Space is limited to 6 students
Cake Baking Class
Cake Baking Class
- Good class for parents and children over age 8
- Join us and learn how to bake a cake from scratch and make a simple buttercream. We will also go through decorating basics and a few simple piping techniques to make a beautiful cake for your next celebration.
- All equipment and ingredients are included. Students will receive all the recipes used in class and take home their own 6" decorated cake.
- Space is limited to 6 people
- Cost is $75 per person